Can you turn an entire lamb leg into a schnitzel? Yes… yes you ca.
You will need
1 x Lamb leg (deboned)
500ml natural greek yoghurt
You will need to
1. Bash out the lamb leg until it’s a this as you can get it without it falling apart.
2. Season with salt, add the yoghurt and place everything into a zip lock bag overnight.
3. Rub off the yoghurt and crumb the lamb leg.
4. Shallow fry in a pan if you’ve got one big enough. Or bake.
5. Serve to multiple people, or if you have a Creative Director with a diet consisting of meat and only meat, let him eat it.