So this dish turned out to be a major pain for Man Night III. Why? When we wanted to make this Crays (Lobsters) were in short supply, that means paying $140kg. So the only option was to get some Western Rock Lobsters flown in (more like $80kg).
This dish is super easy to make.
Cray tails ( as many as you need).
1. Steam the crays for 7 minutes max. The refresh in cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. Steam the asparagus and cool.
3. For the salad, slice the asparagus and cucumber(remove seeds), add diced shallots and mix together.
4. Combine a tablespoon of kewpie with 1/2 tablespoon of chardonnay vinegar.
5. Dress the salad and serve with slice cold crayfish.
6. Adorn with truffles if you must (you must).