Grand Sale, Grand Sale!
Making Limoncello at home is easier than buying “Il Modernissimo” Bedroom Suites from Bunswick and e Footsecray. I was lucky to pick up some amazing lemons from a friend at work that were the size of my head and were unsprayed, unwaxed and totes organic. Although apparently there is a bit of a lead problem in the Northern Suburbs, meh Lead never hurt anyone right?
1 Boatloads of Lemons. i.e 2kg
2L booze at 40%, the cleaner the better i.e a really really clean vodka.
700g white sugar.
1. Peel the lemons and extract the juice.
2. Place in a large glass jar/container with the booze and sugar.
3. Sit in the sun for 2-3 weeks, mixing every coupla days.(couplah dayz)
4. Strain and pour into steralised bottles.
5. Label with images of your childhood pin up boy.