A dish sold in almost every supermarket and eaten in every household in tunisia, this dish is so versatile as a full meal, side dish or dip. It can be builked up with a few boiled chopped potatoes that make a wonderful salad. You have to try this!
1kg green peppers
1 cup olives(pitter)
250g good quality tuna slices(canned)
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Grill all of the vegetables in their skins until the skin is well scorched and the onions are cooked through.
2. Remove skin from onions and then chop all vegetables roughly.
3. Mix well and arrange on a plate.
4. Top with olives, tuna and olive oil.
5. Serve with bread of some grilled meat/fish