A simple dish to prepare Shakshuka is a great way to match a whole lot of vegetables delicious. The eggs really bind the dish together and its pretty much one egg per portion. You can add anything you want including some lamb or some beans. It’s really up to you.
1/2 onion chopped
1 cup pumpkin chopped
1 cup chopped carrot
1 zuchini chopped
1 cup sweet potato
2 tbsp harissa
1. Place all the vegetables into a pot of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
2. The dish needs to now have only a little water in it, remove some if need be.
3. Add the harissa.
4. Make four holes and crack eggs into them.
5 Put the lid back on and cook for a further 5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with some crusty bread.