I’m a bit of a sucker for interaction with brands via facebook, and hats off to the marketers representing Cadbury, they’re doing an entertaining job.The Cadbury Dairy Milk– Australia page inspired me to do something with chocolate other than use it as seductive body paint. If you want to impress a diner or potential mate try making this tart, its super easy and according to a guy i went to school with “chicks love chocolate”, he never really had any success with ladies though… so…..
You will need
1 Tart Base see recipe here
200g Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate
100g Cadbury Dark Chocolate
50g caster sugar
2 whole eggs
Cocoa and icing sugar to dust.
1. Using a bain marie melt the chocolate steadily ensuring no steam comes into contact with it
2. Heat the cream on a low heat until warm.
3. Add the eggs to the melted chocolate and mix well ensuring that the eggs are well incorporated, slowly mix in cream.
4. Add sugar
5. Place the tart base on a tray and fill with the chocolate mix.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for 20 minutes or until the chocolate is reasonably firm
7. Allow to cool.
8. Dust with icing sugar and cocoa.
If you want to get freaky, try dusting fine chili powder over the tart – this combination of chocolate and chilli is epic!
Also check out the Cadbury Boost facebook page, it is rather amusing.