Left over corned Beef
1 potato grated and thoroughly drained
1 onion finely diced
Salt and pepper
Knob of butter
1 tbsp corn flour
1 cup of milk
1 tbsp seeded mustard
1 tsp mustard powder
1. Finely slice the corned beef so it looks like its been grated. Combine with potato, onion, egg and salt and pepper.
2. Mould into patties and fry on a medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
3. In a separate pot heat the butter until it begins to sizzle, add the corn flour and fry off until well combined and the smell of flour has gone. Slowly add the milk until the sauce thickens. Add the mustard and mustard powder. Set aside.
4. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Take the zucchini and with a peeler, peel ribbons so they resemble tagliatelle. Blanch the ribbons for one minute and drain.
5. Remove the corn beef hash from the heat and serve with the zucchini, mashed potato and mustard sauce to a tradesman or farmhand.